• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White border boxes on each line/image

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2009 Mar 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On every single page of my WebHelp/CHM file, there are white borders around each line/paragraph image. We use a slight blue as our background color, and I cannot find where to turn these off. It is NOT in the .css, it is NOT in the background color/image/skin. I have noticed that when I go to Format > Styles > Format (drop down) > Borders and Shading, the "Box" border is turned on. No matter how many times I click the top one (None), it goes back to Box. I even took a .css from another document that's not doing this, yet this is still happening. It basically looks like a zebra or a kid's notebook where every other line stands out. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2009 Mar 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a hunch. Do you use a template (or master page in RH8)? If so, maybe perform the same checks there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, sorry. This is RH7, and there's no template. In the working document, you can't see the white lines at all. When I generate, that's when they show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back to your Borders and Shading and ensure that both the "Setting" and "Style" are set to None.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2009 Mar 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I've read your last post again. You say the problem is not in the project but in it's output. So if you preview the output it looks OK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2009 Mar 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No, as I said in my original post, it's the output that looks awful. At this point, the answers were not coming, so I went through and on every single page of the guide, changed the .css to "None" and by hand, re-did every single style on every single page. That took 4+ hours, but it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp