Exit

Single Click issue

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know whats happened

after windows did updates nothing is working right

every time i use the pen to click there its like it sticks or clicks and holds. for example im painting and hold alt to change color and then tap, it wont release after ive clicked instead it hold the alt command for a period of time , i also cant click the new layer icon with my pen , it either wont work at all or when it does it will produce several new layers instead of the one click i made

and some times there is lag between alt clicks

i cant paint in photoshop with this. wondering if anyone knows wtf it is and how to fix it

ive tried changing click settings nothing changes turned windows ink off and on its a little better with windows ink off but still bad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not provided any sensible technical information. Vague and generic descriptions of malfunctions are of no use to anyonen. You mustn't assume that we can mind-read.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"):

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7044

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far?

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines