Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC stuck on syncing metadata

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've problem with syncing where it just stuck there (100+ photos to sync). I've tried several solutions like sign-out & sign-in back, deleting Sync.lrdata & re-installing LR. Since I deleted Sync.lrdata, the problem seems to got worse. Now I'm stuck with 2.731 photos to sync. Deleting Sync.lrdata again only result with same problem, stuck on 2.731 photos to sync. Observation on Sync Activity show majority of the photos consist of old and new photos with "Metadata" on Sync Details on all of them. Anybody have experience on this problem before? Any solutions I should try?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Seems like the problem is server side. After a day, the sync seems to continue slowly, then at normal speed after an hour or two. Everything is synced perfectly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems like the problem is server side. After a day, the sync seems to continue slowly, then at normal speed after an hour or two. Everything is synced perfectly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines