• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically write changes into XMP - when closeing the program!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love this option, “Automatically write changes into XMP”. But we know that performance worsens in this way.
I have a suggestion, there might be an option to write changes into XMP when we close the program. What about?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is user-to-user forum. If you have suggestions to improve Lightroom, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post your suggestion in the forum that JohanEl54 posted. I also think it could be a very popular option to have.

In the meantime you can select the files after you have completed the editing and use the menu option "Save metadata to file" see the screen capture.

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 11.32.53 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines