Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat X Pro crashing in High Sierra

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is part of CS6 licensed copy.

Allows me to open and view documents but when I try to fill in fillable forms it crashes.

Acrobat X Pro 10.1.6

OSX 10.13.5

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Hi Cryellow,

As Acrobat X is not compatible Mac High Sierra: Adobe Acrobat system requirements, problems are to be expected. You may try updating Acrobat using "check for updates" option under Help menu, reboot the machine and check if that helps. You may also download the update using this link: Overview — Release Notes for Legacy Acrobat Products

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cryellow,

As Acrobat X is not compatible Mac High Sierra: Adobe Acrobat system requirements, problems are to be expected. You may try updating Acrobat using "check for updates" option under Help menu, reboot the machine and check if that helps. You may also download the update using this link: Overview — Release Notes for Legacy Acrobat Products

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there are any updates for CS6, when I try to update Adobe Acrobat X Pro, I get the error, "Cannot connect to Adobe update server.  Please verify that you are connected to the internet and check for updates again.  Error: 1042," which I believe is there error message meaning that there is no way to update this product any longer.

My version number of Adobe Acrobat X Pro is 10.1.16 which I believe is the latest.

When I try to update another CS6 product, such as Dreamweaver, it does connect via Adobe Application Manager but comes back with "Your applications are all up-to-date as checked: less than a minute ago."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that's the latest/last update there ever was for Acrobat X. There will be no further changes to support new systems; that's considered a new feature to pay for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines