Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts added but not found

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have Photoshop CS6, recently I purchased a lovely font and properly installed it on my computer.  It shows up in Word wonderfully, however when I went to design a book cover with it, it won't show up in either Photoshop or InDesign. I've tried several things, I made sure it was in my photoshop font files etc. but still no joy.  It will show two of the font variations, but none of the others. What can I do?

Thank you so much for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jessicam28751748,

Sorry that Photoshop is not listing the font that you added to your computer. Generally this happens if the font is corrupt or not added to the fonts system folder(which doesn't seem to be the case as Microsoft Word is showing it as you've mentioned).

Please refer the below discussions and let us know if they are helpful in resolving the issue:

Many of my fonts do not show up in Photoshop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Windows Fonts not showing in PhotoShop CS6

My Fonts Aren't Showing up In Photoshop

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED YOU'RE THE BEST! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines