• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the best export settings for high quality audio +

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I would like to export my project which is a preview of an album (49 minutes long) that I want to upload to Youtube for select people in the music industry to listen to.

My visuals are pretty simple:

• album cover, which remain constant
  • underneath that, the title of the song (these change a total of 14 times since there are 15 tracks on the album)

The audio has to be the best quality possible.

What should my export settings be? Right now the export file size is huge (over 400 MB).

I'd like to know what dimensions the video should be. I've read that the ideal size for YouTube is 1920 x 1080. Is that correct?

Video Bitrate?

What should the audio settings be?

Sample rate, bitrate, etc

Thank you

Micropixie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1080p is fine for the video, and for YouTube a preset with 15-20 on the bitrates is probably ok.

Sound, what's the data on the audio in your original file? Match that.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I found that there was a preset (DOH!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Micropixie,

Did you ever get your image issue fixed? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would choose the Cineform YUV 10 bit option under the QuickTime format.  It comes with superior audio for YouTube to transcode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks  so much Jim. I'm doing some tests by uploading small segments and I think the audio part is fine now. But one thing that's still irksome: after uploading, the album cover image is not so sharp and the song titles are blurry. This is obviously a YouTube thing but do you know if there is a way for my video to have as an image that's as sharp and clear as the one in my pre-upload mp4?

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows how to fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Export and upload Cineform files.

2. Watch at the highest possible YouTube resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we please see a screen shot of Export Settings used? The number one reason for blurry export is that the SOURCE (video and/or sequence used) is maybe low-resolution/low-quality, such as SD video but you are exporting to HD video.

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines