Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online export - rendering file

Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Forum

After having worked on a personal project, and finally came to the end of having to export my file, I was struck with a 29 Hours exporting time...

I know my PC is not up to date (as I have previously stated my PC specs). Because of this enormous file size too, and will take so long, I'd like to know

if any premiere users have utilized any online exporting-rending companies which I can send them my file, and export the file for me, and then just download it.

via link. I'm a bit confused at the moment to what to do next for a suitable solution, or just to bite the bullet and have my PC run for 29 hours to export my file.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of your export settings, with the Summary featured,  like this example below:

ME Export settings.png

Are you applying any 3rd party effects like Neat Noise Reduction? If so what are they?

Estimated export durations are just that  - estimates. If the start of what you are exporting begins with intensive graphics, etc, Premiere Pro may assume that this will be the case for the entire piece and may estimate accordingly.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my export settings screen shot.

I'd like to add the following information for better insight.

Total time of the clip is 46:22:17sec

I have imported 5 H.264 clips from After effects :  147MB

28 mp3 tracks 320 kbps: 250MB

A nested sequence  of 40 clips in total which is at 4000 speed, ( Because this is a speed demo )( The original 40 clips in total are over 15GB)

I have used FX preset transitions in some part of the clip

Premiere_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, this is an older version of Premiere Pro? Which version?

There is a lot going on here in the Render. How much horsepower does your computer have?

Is everything at 30fps - including all your source files?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My premiere pro CS6 - 2013 version which is old.

The video recording was at 15 fps, which was the software default. (Ispring Free cam 8)

My Intro After effects template was at 30 fps.

The titles templates which I have imported are at 29.97 fps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, someone else may be able to offer a better suggestion, but you've really got a load of computation to be done mixing all those frame rates as well as everything else you have going on in the sequence. It's no wonder the time estimate is so high.

I would do a test export of the first two minutes of your sequence using your settings with two changes - 1) Set the compression to 1-pass, and 2) uncheck use Maximum Render Quality.

Take a look at that export and if you are happy with the results then export the whole thing.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give it a go, and see what that 2 min outcome looks like.

Thanks for your help Meg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont want to get such a hype, but as you recommended:

1) Set the compression to 1-pass, 

2) uncheck use Maximum Render Quality.

Actually seems to work spot on, within 10 min time,  I did 2 clips 2 min and 2 min (10 min for each clip to export though) different sections of the sequence, so I can compare if quality deteriorates, and its satisfactory for the purpose I am after. I cannot believe the export time using 1-pass and unchecking max render makes such a difference . But again Ill experiment with some other settings as well, in case I can get a more crisp outcome. But for the time being I am more than satisfied with these settings. If need be Ill seek further assistance in the forum, if I get more replies and options.

Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presets were downloaded.

ERROR-Distortion-Presets-for-Premiere-Pro-1, I have imported them as custom presets. And added them to my clip which

lasts 15 seconds or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware of any business that offers the service you're requesting.  It just wouldn't make a lot of sense.  As such a company would require all the media used in the project, it would probably take you longer to get that to them, either via upload or via snail mail, than the actual export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines