• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU Acceleration Required

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a red banner that shows up over my timeline AND when exported into an mp4 files. It just says "This Effect Requires GPU Acceleration" despite the face I have CUDA enabled and have a GTX 970. I do have 5 video effects and on that one part, but it's still there even have it's rendered and runs smooth.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated to the latest NVidia drivers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you have not forgotten at any time left configured Mercury Playback Engine Software Only. You should have active Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA). If this is not the case, try updating the drivers of your GTX 970 GPU.

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 11.30.18.png

I have not Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) but surely you have it.

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 11.30.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines