• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfering Photos

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am stepping up to Adobe Lightroom Classic CC from Adobe Lightroom CC.

Is there a way to transfer or at least access the photos that I had stored in the cloud through Adobe Lightroom CC? I am not immediately seeing that option.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Just log onto CC from Classic and it will download all the images you have currently stored in CC. This is done from the top-left LR icon where it shows your name normally. Select "Sync with Lightroom CC" from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just log onto CC from Classic and it will download all the images you have currently stored in CC. This is done from the top-left LR icon where it shows your name normally. Select "Sync with Lightroom CC" from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before you do this, you might want to go into LR Classic Preferences, and on the Lightroom Sync tab towards the bottom, specify where you want these photos stored - in what folder on what hard drive, and whether you want them automatically organized into date folders. If you don't, you can always move them later using the Folders panel to drag and drop, but it saves you that step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines