Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC: Printing in A3 multiple cells

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I building a a photo book and for this I use A3 size paper where fits 6 pages of 14*14cm photo book page. I create customized layout with 6 cells couple of mm between each cell that I cut it later easily, but I need to have different padding for each cell. So, one A3, 6 same size (14*14cm) cells in it with different padding (one cell with full photo, another one square in the middle and etc. How can I do it?

Thanks in advance,

Tural

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

My thoughts are- You can only alter the size and position of each cell to suit the photo you are placing.

Save a layout template, that can always be adapted or changed for different photos.

ScreenShot302.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My thoughts are- You can only alter the size and position of each cell to suit the photo you are placing.

Save a layout template, that can always be adapted or changed for different photos.

ScreenShot302.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines