• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip has audio from a different project

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One clip plays the audio from a clip in another project when imported into the current project.  Running Premiere Pro CC 2018 with Windows 7 OS.  The clip plays properly with Windows Media Player when played outside of Premiere Pro, but when imported into PP the audio is from a totally different project.  All of my clips are in mp4 format.  They were transcoded from the camcorder's native MTS format so that they could be edited with Premiere Pro.  This process has been successful for several large projects, except for this one clip.   Also, I just discovered that Adobe Media Encoder will no longer transcode MTS files.  Guess I'll have to find an alternative to Adobe for video editing.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RWRoberts,

Any preview files? Try deleting those and then restart Premiere Pro. How does it work now? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines