• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying video effects lag

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my name is Austin and I have been having problems with my premier pro for over 3 months. I have called and had multiple cases open and talked to many mangers but no luck as of yet. My issue is that when you double click on the video to either zoom in or move the clip it lags and the more key frames I have the more it lags. It never did this up until early January. I have a gtx 1080 ti and a 17-6850 CPU with 32 G's of ram there should be no issue for this at all. They have tried handbrake, uninstalling and reinstalling rendering the clip before hand etc etc. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it I will also attach a video clip so you can see what I am exactly talking about.

https://youtu.be/sLpx1JyHwFg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the properties of your source file?

What are your Sequence Settings?

If you go to File > Project Settings > General what is the Renderer set to?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My rendering is set to my graphics card and these are the two settings you asked for

sequence.JPGproporites.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines