Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

garbled audio - but not in headphones

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have rendered a few videos which work fine on various computers and phones, through earphone jacks but played through speakers the music is fine and the voice over is garbled.

I have tried

rendering out sound only in mono

updating all drivers

checking whether my hardware is MME or AISO

playing video back on various devices. for some the video plays fine on their phone, laptop whether earphones are in or out. Others its garbled when playing either way too.

I have uploaded the video to youtube or downloaded through google docs with the same result. Its always the same machines with the same results.

Here is a link to one video so you can see if it works for you

Introduction to Paramount Independent Property Services - YouTube

The laptop is new and the first video I made was fine. I have made 2 since then which have this issue with sound. I have no idea what to do next

Best Wishes

Ed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

RESOLVED

The problem was that the V/O and the music were at different sample rates.  I changed the sequence settings to match the lower sample rate and voila.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RESOLVED

The problem was that the V/O and the music were at different sample rates.  I changed the sequence settings to match the lower sample rate and voila.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines