Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preset Issues/Cannot Sync & Copy/Paste develop settings

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I just updated my Lightroom CC to the 7.3 version and im having issues when handling my files to set up preset or even to copy from one photo to another the develop settings. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times, looked through the settings of the program and nothing seems to be working. A friend of mine just upgraded his Lightroom CC and he is having issues with this as well.

What kind of bug is this?

Is anyone having issues after the update?

How can i solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific about your meaning of "handling my files"?

And "set up preset..."- Are you creating or applying a preset?

I assume that 7.3 means you are using Lightroom Classic?

And  "copy from one photo to another"- are you using [Sync] or [Auto Sync] or a keyboard shortcut?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey WobertC,

Yes Lightroom Classic 7.4 now, i just made the update.

When I try to Apply a preset (for example the ones that come with LR) i can see the changes in the previsualization screen but they are not applied in the photo. Or when i try to sync or even going to the menu and copy or the keyboard shortcut it doesn't copy the changes made from one photo and it doesn't paste it to another photo.

Any thoughts?

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your symptoms of a problem with presets sounds like a corrupt install.

Would you please post a screen-clip of Lightroom's System Info, or copy&paste the top 10 lines of the info.

LR Menu > Help > System Info...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines