• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Meet the X-Men!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought a fun way to get better at Ch An would be to make known superheroes and try to mimic their powers with the tools of the program, so I chose my childhood favorites the X-Men and a few of their villains.  After I started making a bunch of them, I ended up tossing them together to make a faux version of the 90s theme song. 

I think learning how to do something is way easier when you have a reference point of what a character should do and what you can use that character for.  The main thing I learned though is figure out what you need that character for- if it's just 1 second of screen time, they don't need a full set of mouths and blinks and articulation and such.  The first characters I made for this project do more and look worse and the later ones I made do less but look better, at least in my opinion.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very cool! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines