• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR Exporting XML File

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i export to XML Final Cut File premiere doesn't work and show me a message of error within create XML file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In to Final Cut Pro 7 or earlier, or FCP-X?

If FCP-X you need to convert the file:

SendToX CC

Make sure you read the documentation about what will and will not transfer in this process.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I use that but the error is on premier that doesn’t create the file XML

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you XMLing a single sequence or an entire project?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I select All project (I have all files in a fold) and next I go on Export -> XML for Final Cut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Test the exported XML by creating a new project and see if you can import that XML successfully.

Sometimes you will get an error dialog box when you export an XML that means there were things that Premiere could not translate into XML. You can dismiss that and check the XML.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to create XML but I only selected the video sequence, i had to select only the video sequency but now i have another problem XD.... when SendToX import the file on FCPX the Sequence in the project of the GoPro films are black and i don't see anything....

Another question i filmed in 1080 60fps with the sun while ride moto but when i export the file with applied color correction with FCPX or Premiere, video is out of focus and details can be seen...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did it, i had to select only the video sequency but now i have another problem XD.... when SendToX import the file on FCPX the Sequence in the project of the GoPro films are black and i don't see anything....

Another question i filmed in 1080 60fps with the sun while ride moto but when i export the file with applied color correction with FCPX or Premiere, video is out of focus and details can be seen...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i can not export xml ~form premiere 2019

has error about "text" ~i can export xml video but text fault alway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines