• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subtitle wrong After rendering

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i‘m using the First Time the Subtitle Function. during creating the subtiles are looking good. But After Rendering or export the Subtitle are sometimes not centered, somtimes different keytypes..... any idea?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a variety of problems reported with captions and subtitles. And there have been many changes in recent versions.

What specific dot version of PR are you using?

What kind of caption stream is it? (Open Caption, Closed Caption 608, etc)

What are you exporting, and how are you viewing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specific dot version of PR are you using?>>> Last update was done at 25July2018...so I think it's the latest version

What kind of caption stream is it? >>> Open caption

What are you exporting, and how are you viewing it?>>> I'm exporting the complete videoclip, viewing with windows viewer after exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So they are burned in? Odd. When you say "rendered" as opposed to exported, what does that mean? Does the timeline need to be rendered?

There are some odd things that happen with captions, but once they're all done and you look at them on the timeline, and you've saved, closed, and reopened the project, I don't recall problems.

To confirm the PR version, look at Help -> About.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines