Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous Abode Premiere

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to use Premiere Pro CC but my PC doesn't support the system requirements of the latest program.

Where can I download the previous Premiere on the Adobe website?

Thanks,

Andrea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

You can download previous versions by going to the Creative Cloud app you likely have downloaded and installed, clicking the "Apps" tab, finding Premiere and clicking the little arrow button to the right. You will see an option to display Previous Versions.

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 11.10.02 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What requirement is missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jim,

Especially on grafic video and motherboard's microprocessor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download previous versions by going to the Creative Cloud app you likely have downloaded and installed, clicking the "Apps" tab, finding Premiere and clicking the little arrow button to the right. You will see an option to display Previous Versions.

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 11.10.02 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What GPU and CPU do you have?  I'm hard pressed to think of any currently available version of the CC suite requiring different hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrea,

You need to tell us specifically which GPU and CPU that you have in your PC. If, for example, you have a 15-year-old PC that's only capable of running 32-bit programs, then you're completely out of luck: All currently downloadable versions of Premiere require 64-bit software and hardware support.

By contrast, if you have a system that's already 64-bit ready but is restricted in its maximum RAM support to only 4GB, then your only choices that are currently available are the original CC 2013 release and the CS6 release. (Versions between the 2014 version and the 2017.1.2 version are no longer available due to a licensing dispute between Adobe and Dolby Laboratories.) Likewise, those are the only two versions that are usable in a system that has only a Tesla-architecture GPU such as a GeForce GTX 200 series since all currently available newer versions require driver version 365 or higher to enable GPU acceleration whereas the Tesla-architecture GPU drivers go no higher than version 342. And if your system's CPU has only a single physical CPU core, forget about it.

Randall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have a quite intention to buy a new PC from my work.

I am going to choose a YOGA model (Lenovo Company) because it closes the most commons use that I need.

Which type of Lenovo YOGA should I choose in order to have the possibility to run Premiere Pro CC ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines