• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Issues with Latest Versions of Lightroom Classic CC

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated Lightroom Classic CC to the latest version. I have been having problems importing from my SD card and from my hard drive. I don't get any  error messages, it just hangs. Or Lightroom says it is not responding. I especially had issues with importing .MOV files. Lightroom hung at those files. I have never had problems with importing before. There are several other notes on this forum with similar issues. This needs to be fixed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if there are no .MOV files on the SD card? Do things work properly then?

What happens if you copy the photos and movies from the SD card to a hard disk, and you import from there? Do things work properly then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Makes no difference if there are movies, or if I am copying from SD card or from hard drive. I am using Lightroom on Windows 10. This problem started with the last two Lightroom Classic Updates. The minute I click on Import, Lightroom says Not Responding, then it takes minutes to open the Import panel, then it spins more and then will let me import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom is nearly useless if Import doesn't work. Thanks Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines