New Here ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 12.29.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 12.29.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 12.29.47 PM.png

Hi there!

Recently I've been having a problem where my manual and auto save files do not record any timeline structure and information. I have a folder on my external hard-drive where all saved files go, and when I open the folder, all my latest files show up. It is organized by project so it is not hard to find the most recent save of a certain project I have been working on. Until now I have had no problem opening and resuming all work where I last started. Now, whenever I open a file from a certain project (city dance), none of my timeline appears. I have read other forums and used the tips and tricks recommended there, but nothing has seemed to help.

To clarify, Adobe Premiere Pro does store auto-saves correctly, and all my projects retain their timelines EXCEPT this certain project. Additionally, for some weird reason, an older version of the project that was lost saved in a file belonging to a completely separate project... Please help!

Thanks,

Max

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds like the project file is corrupted. I'd suggest creating a new project file, then from that project, go to the Media Browser and import the parts of the previous project. Test and see if it works.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines