• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aurora 2018 does not sync back into lightroom classic

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just bought Aurora 2018 and run Lightroom Classic.

When i send 3 images to Aurora to HDR them and press apply it says it's exporting the image but when it returns me to Lightroom the image is not there.

I can find it if i sync the folder but that's a real pain if you have to do it every time you use Aurora.

Is there a lightroom or Aurora setting i need to change.

When i had the trial version of Aurora this worked.  When i bought it i also updated the Aurora version 1.2.0.2114

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

There are no such settings in Lightroom. I don't know Aurora, so I cannot answer if there are settings in Aurora.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to ask the authors of Aurora.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also posted on the Aurora site but this doesn't answer the question about settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no such settings in Lightroom. I don't know Aurora, so I cannot answer if there are settings in Aurora.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever figure it out.  I just bought Aurora HDR and I am having the same issue.  How did you resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes i did solve it

Instead of using "File" - "Plugin extras"

Select the 3 images

Right click on them and select "Export"  -  "Aurora HDR"  -  and either "Open source files"  or  "Edit copy with lightroom adjustments"

It appears there are 3 options to edit in Aurora but only the "Export" option works.  Go figure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines