• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download rial Version?

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2006 Aug 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a URL available where I can download the trial version of Breeze presenter for PowerPoint?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

You'll need to sign-up for a trial version of Breeze too to get the trial version of Presenter. Once you've got your Trial version, you just need to log-in to the Breeze Manager, go to the Home tab and click on the Getting Started link to download the Presenter for PowerPoint add-in.

A limitation though of the trial version would be that it only allows you to publish to a Breeze server and you would not be able to publish to your local hard drive.

You can sign up for a trial version here: http://www.adobe.com/products/breeze/trial/

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. I've already signed up for that, but we don't have a breeze server. I'll have to try something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Jim,

You trial version comes with it's own trial Breeze domain too so I think you'll be able to test it out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources