• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe-stock-footage: Image-update from CC libraries failed. Reason: Copy in PPro-directory failed.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere 12.1.2
Windows 10
Adobe Stock abo

Hello,

I made a stock-footage-contract with Adobe and wanted to licence some images, For that I got some images found in the Premiere library search tool. Well, when I licence single photos (the process of buying images works), something doesn´t work with the automatic synchronization of the watermarked-preview-images with the bought ones.

I get an error message like: "Image-update from CC libraries failed. Reason: Copy in PPro-directory failed." (translated from german).

What I tried:

• Renaming C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries - Still having error messages and no synchronization

Looking forward for some tipps, I don´t find similar topics (perhaps because my english-translation of the error message is not 100 % correct o_O).

Best regards
Tolga

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

are you an administrator on your system ? From your translation, looks like CC Libraries have difficulties accessing your folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo yenaphe, I started it last time as administrator, same problem.

Loud thinking: Other directories like Cache work, so it´s perhaps because of rights of the internet-Connection to the program to the folder oder so? Well, the images seem to be somewhere on my computer, because I can edit them through Premiere in Photoshop for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like that in my program:
probleme mit stock photos.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see why this is happening.

I would recommend getting in touch with Adobe Support, looks like a very specific error I've never heard about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines