Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Business Direct

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know this will go nowhere, but as I have already wasted twenty minutes, I will waste a little more.

Adobe Business Direct is attempting to shake down businesses by way of harassment. And of course, as the end user I cannot simply cancel my account as there is very little in legitimate competition.

Corporate Office 408 536-6000 is a complete waste of time and has never heard of this department. They will not be helpful and will hang up on you. A very classy move.

Please stop calling me and emailing my team asking for more money.

Thank you, 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Hi Josh,

I am from the Social team of Adobe, I got in touch with the concerned department & here is the official response shared by them.

===========================================================================

You may use individual subscription in a business. Adobe Customers can choose any subscription plan from among the various plans (individual, business, enterprise) available https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Creative Cloud Team licenses do provide management full access to an administrato

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josh,

I am from the Social team of Adobe, I got in touch with the concerned department & here is the official response shared by them.

===========================================================================

You may use individual subscription in a business. Adobe Customers can choose any subscription plan from among the various plans (individual, business, enterprise) available https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Creative Cloud Team licenses do provide management full access to an administrator console that allows one to add, transfer, or revoke licenses as needed. Brief comparison of individual vs team plans is provided here https://creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=team

===========================================================================================

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Business Department working again to move my subscription.

Good Morning Chase,

Hope everything’s well at your end.

Please let us know if you would like to be the primary admin as we need to share the instructions to assign and manage the licenses from admin console and avoid any possible inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Kataria
Territory Account Manager
Adobe Business Direct

Direct: (408) 961 8905

Toll Free: 866.646.1776 x 37874

Support: (800) 833-6687 (Mon–Fri)

akataria@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines