• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep custom toolbar at top

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a custom toolbar and it order to access it I need to click off to the right, click my custom toolbar, and then it will finally appear at the top under the quick tools. However, I have to do this every time I open a PDF. Is there anyway I can have it so that every time I open a PDF, my custom toolbar is automatically at the top? Or, if I add multiple tools to the quick toolbar, will it go onto 2 lines? Basically, I have numerous tools that I use daily, and I would like to have them all at the top every time I open a new PDF.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caseys,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to keep custom made toolbar at the top when viewing a pdf in Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you try moving the custom toolbar to the top by left-clicking the mouse and dragging it over? Does that work?

Below is a screenshot:

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines