• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Edits Not Syncing Within LR CC

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a weird one I have yet to see answered online.

I have 200+ images I am editing and then exporting as a timelapse.  In the Develop panel I develop the first image to my liking, highlight all, and press sync.

All of the images in my immediate field of view (about 12) receive the new edits (color, crop, etc.) but when I scroll to the next set of images, only THEN do they begin changing. I have left my computer on overnight to see if it just slowly works and....nope, I still have to manually scroll through all the images and wait as they process.

Well...I thought, maybe that's just the preview and if I export the images, they will actually be read to go!  FALSE  The images remain unaltered until I scroll over every single one!

Help!

-PC

-Windows 10

-Up to date software (no update available)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

It is just the preview and it's a known limitation. Lightroom only updates those previews that are 'in sight'. The only way to force Lightroom to update the others without scrolling to them is to select all the images and then choose 'Library - Previews - Build Standard-sized Previews'.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is just the preview and it's a known limitation. Lightroom only updates those previews that are 'in sight'. The only way to force Lightroom to update the others without scrolling to them is to select all the images and then choose 'Library - Previews - Build Standard-sized Previews'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines