• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

get data from orcad capture intelligent pdf

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Cadence OrCAD software which has the ability to create Intelligent PDF's of the circuit diagrams. Once created you can click on parts in the ciruit to get their relevant properties, you can click and descend hierarchies (much like using the actual OrCAD software).I want to get these relevant properties and all interface data.Can I do this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

In Acrobat you can select the option to "Edit All JavaScript", which loads all JavaScripts in the document into a text editor, with some XML wrapping. It's going to be a bit difficult to parse the custom dialog code programmatically though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved from Forum comments​ to Acrobat General Troubleshooting

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing a sample file it's pretty impossible to say, since we don't have access to this software you're talking about...

You can share it via Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Track & Send, etc., and post the link to it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can down load the pdf as follow: Dropbox - bugle_sch_x1_2018_0704_1001 13.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you want to share this file? It clearly says on it that it's a restricted secret of HP...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document contains links with JavaScript code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So can I extract the JS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry guys, I reuploaded the document Dropbox - bugle_sch_x1_2018_0704_1001 13_wrapper.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't extract JS code using a script. It might be possible using a plugin, though. I know for sure it can be done using a stand-alone application, too, but it's not a simple task.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! So, what application can do this job ? Could you tell me more clearly? Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will have to be a custom-made application. For example, written in Java, or C++.

If you're interested, I could develop such a tool for you (for a fee). You can contact me privately via try6767 at gmail.com to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Acrobat you can select the option to "Edit All JavaScript", which loads all JavaScripts in the document into a text editor, with some XML wrapping. It's going to be a bit difficult to parse the custom dialog code programmatically though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines