• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video and audio clips in the timeline are replaced by random clips from long-ago projects

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Premiere.

For the last few days, audio clips were being randomly replaced by other clips from much older (6+ months) projects. Now, random video and audio clips from old projects are replacing the current video and audio clips I'm trying to edit.

I didn't close Premiere at all. I'll be working on the timeline- everything's fine, then I'll click onto another tab on the computer to answer an email (for example) and when I click back, a clip from February or April or from months ago is now on timeline in place of the video clip that I was working on.

The new, unwanted clip was never in the project bin for the current project. But it is now.

All of the clips that show up are green screen clips, but that is 95% of what I shoot anyway, so I don't know how significant that might be.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try Step 2h below, and if that doesn't work, try 2i.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines