• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After travando muito com adição do arquivo do Animator

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bom dia, tenho trabalhado com o after na criação de algumas animações, o programa não trava e faço a renderização através do Premiere e Encoder com muita facilidade e rapidez. Agora tenho tentado utilizar o Animator, ele é muito bom e funciona com facilidade no meu computador (I5 3.30Ghz 8GB de RAM), mas na hora colocar o arquivo no after, o after começa a travar muito e fica mais lento. Gostaria de saber se tem alguma maneira de reduzir o peso do arquivo para funcionar melhor no after sem perder a qualidade. utilizo o arquivo do Animator, com o personagem, com a definição de camera em 1280X720.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

If I correctly understand the Google translate of your message (that “Translate” button on the page is very useful!), you are asking about best workflows for usability.

You can use “dynamic linking” to drag a scene from Character Animator directly into Premier Pro or After Effects. Any change is reflected immediately. However, I found this (on my little laptop) quite sluggish and painful. So I try to not do often.

What I do instead is to work as much as possible in Character Animator, and then exp

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I correctly understand the Google translate of your message (that “Translate” button on the page is very useful!), you are asking about best workflows for usability.

You can use “dynamic linking” to drag a scene from Character Animator directly into Premier Pro or After Effects. Any change is reflected immediately. However, I found this (on my little laptop) quite sluggish and painful. So I try to not do often.

What I do instead is to work as much as possible in Character Animator, and then export video files. I then load the video files into Premier Pro to join them together, add final sound affects, do fades between scenes etc. But I work on video clip files instead of Character Animator “dynamic linking”. I have to manually update the video files if I change the scene, but I just found it works better for me.

This does not work well in all cases however (especially if resizing), so I do use ”dynamic linking” as well. But reducing usage of dynamic linking just made working faster for myself.

I hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines