• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro crashing when importing clips

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive had a couple different clips, of different file types cause me to crash a few seconds after I import them, ive had a couple that work though?

The main thing im trying to import currently is a gif, and ive tryed it in gif form and converted it to mp4 and both crash me. Yet another mp4 i have doesnt??

I am on the most recent update

I have cleared preferences and whatever cache i forget what its called

Somtimes it doesnt crash until i put it into the timeline, somtimes it doesnt crash for a couple seconds after i put it into the timeline, or until i try to make changes to it.

There is no crash log in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Pro\12.0\logs

The crash happens like this: Program doesnt work, screen turns white implying it has frozen or crashed, I click  a few times and a box pops up saying the program is no longer responding.

Ive tried waiting it out, ive tried updating and it worked for a day but now broke agian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For what it describes it seems to be an importer's fault.

Make sure you have the latest version of the program, 12.1.2.

Uninstall the graphics drivers, restart, and then install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's page of your graphics.

If you have two graphs, deactivate one of them.

If you persist with the problem, provide more information:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/961741

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines