• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panoramics

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a Canon Pro 100 and am trying to figure out how to create a custom print size. I did it before with my old Epson all in one but can't figure it out for my Canon. I've seen videos for printing non standard sizes but can't seem to be able to set it up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printer properties. It is not done in LR. You do it in the printer options then you can select it in the printer setup in LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have that same printer. In order to set a custom print size is necessary to use the page setup button in Lightroom. When the printer dialog displays that shows the Canon printer dialog is necessary to uncheck borderless printing before you can choose a custom print size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines