• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem with the URL...

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2009 Mar 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've built a new captative project and I wanth to open a PDF file. When I create the exe and I put the exe and the pdf file in an other folder, the exe can't open the PDF. Whi?

Sorry for bad English, I'm an Italian student, so...
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2009 Mar 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Ricco

What version of Captivate are you using? If we know the version we might offer suggestions or other ways to help.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2009 Mar 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I using Adobe Captivate 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Ricco

That tosses a small wrinkle into things. Can you tell me the exact file name of your PDF? If you can do that, I'll E-Mail you a file that you can use that will probably work.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idonìt undersand very well but I think that the problem isn't the PDF file, but the Captivate program because when I put the file path, the program wrote "C:\User\USERNAME\Desktop\Project\Relaction.pdf" so, if I move the captative exe and the pdf file in another folder, the captative exe can't find the pdf.
I try put "..\Relaction.pdf" but he don't acept it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Ricco

I just finished sending you a private E-Mail message containing a custom file for you along with instructions on how to use it.

Please try what is outlined in the message and let us know if it works!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The flash file work perfectly, so thanks for all Captiv8r.
But how to download MenuBuilder? What is it? Its free?

Ciao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm happy it worked for you.

MenuBuilder is a separate application that used to ship along with Captivate. With Captivate 4 Adobe unfortunately no longer includes it.

That's why I asked what version of Captivate you had. If you had Captivate 3 I would have simply provided instructions on how to use MenuBuilder to accomplish what I sent you.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm now downloading a trial version of captivate 3. Can you provide me a guide to use MenuBuilder for this tipe of action?

Grazie e Ciao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources