Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Printing wrong image, printing queue of wrong images

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic cc 7.4 recently installed on an iMac running OSX 10.11.6

I have already trashed the prefs file with no effect.

No matter what I do, when I try to print, I get a queue of 11 images. I've only printed the first one, which was not the one I wanted and have not printed the rest.

Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Phew! I found the solution, which was to go into the Print menu while in the print module, go down to "content" and then "choose selected photos" rather than "flagged photos"

I should point out for clarity that I am a pro and have been using LR since before it was made public. I have just reinstalled the OS on my machine and had to reinstall LR. I had no idea this "content" thing existed as I've never used.

Anyways, thank you very much for your support

AP

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the right image highlighted in the film strip that you want to print?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the filmstrip shows just my image and all others are greyed out. Nothing else is selected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And- What option is selected?

ScreenShot089.jpg

And always check how many pages will print before hitting the [Print] button.

ScreenShot091.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phew! I found the solution, which was to go into the Print menu while in the print module, go down to "content" and then "choose selected photos" rather than "flagged photos"

I should point out for clarity that I am a pro and have been using LR since before it was made public. I have just reinstalled the OS on my machine and had to reinstall LR. I had no idea this "content" thing existed as I've never used.

Anyways, thank you very much for your support

AP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this. It has been driving me crazy. All I have wanted to do is print one image. I didn't know about the "Content" option either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You found the Menu: Content  which also replicates what appears under the photo window in the Tool Bar (toggle visible by [T] ) as in my screen-clips above.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines