• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I rotate and save a PDF from horizontal to vertical position?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I rotate a PDF from horizontal and save it the right way up (vertically)? When I click view and click rotate view it rotates it to the right way up (vertical). I save it and close the document but when I reopen it it is not the right way up (vertical) it is still horizontal. How do I rotate the PDF from horizontal to vertical in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and save it to this new position of vertical so that when the document is closed and reopened it is actually saved in this new correct vertical position?

Thanks,

Karuna Hastie

Mod deleted e-mail. Please do not post your e-mail here.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Acrobat General Troubleshooting

karunah13183938  wrote

How do I rotate the PDF from horizontal to vertical in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and save it to this new position of vertical so that when the document is closed and reopened it is actually saved in this new correct vertical position?

Acrobat Reader does not allow for PDF modification. When you rotate, you rotate the view, not the pages. To do what you intend to do, you will need at least Acrobat Standard DC.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/how-to/pdf-editor-pdf-files.htmlI think there is also a web base

There exist also on-line services allowing for limited editing, but I know nothing on quality and performance.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines