• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change TOC, Index, and Search tabs in HTML Help viewer

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2009 Mar 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I changed the project language from English to Italian in the Project Settings, I thought that the Microsoft HTML Help viewer (that is, the TOC, Index, and Search tabs, etc. that the user would select) would have been translated into Italian (like they do for WebHelp) when I generated the project but the tabs remained in English. Is there a way to change the HTML Help viewer tabs to reflect a different language. I'm using RH7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 10, 2009 Mar 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, techcom56,

If you transfer the help file to a computer that is running Italian Windows, the field and button labels in the help viewer will appear in that language. In other words, the language of the operating system rather than that of the help file determines what you see.

This earlier thread provides a little more information on how Windows localises the help viewer interface:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=65&catid=449&threadid=1335905

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2009 Mar 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Pete!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp