• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro takes 10 mins to startup

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason, in two thirds of the times that i open primere pro, it takes 10 mins for it to start up.

its shows the startup-loading window but takes 10 mins to open the program itself.

its a weird problem and i didnt find someone who got it, i cleared cache files and it didnt help.

would appriciate help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try re-setting preferences. Have Premiere closed. On the Mac hold down shift/opt/cond while starting up on Windows hold down shift/alt/Ctl during start up. Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jojil13478171,

The issue that you have reported sometimes may occur due to app preferences getting corrupt and also if you have multiple plugins which Premiere needs to load/scan at the time of launch. You may try these steps and check if this helps.

• Try resetting Premiere preferences and settings - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2126506
  • If you are using third-party plugins or effects, you may temporarily remove them to check if one of the plugins is causing the delay at launch

You may move the plugins from the plugins folder to a folder on the desktop and check if it's working, you may restore them later as required.

The common location for plugins can be found as follows:

• For Windows - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore
  • For Mac - /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/

(If on Mac, please make sure to look for the plugins under System library and not the User library)

Hope you find it useful.

Regards

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done it, and it worked, but after restarting my computer it did the same problem again.

another problem im getting is that when that im trying to update creative cloud, its stack at 88%, and gives me error 184.

and it continues to do so, even after im restarting my pc, what that the adobe support website tells to do in case that you are getting that error code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tryed to reinstall and clear registry with no effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start with Steps 3D, G and H below.  Report back.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines