• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compare View: How do I make the pop-up picture bigger when selecting a comparison?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple drawings with slightly different dimensions.  When I want to compare which dimensions I changed, I use the compare document tool.  When I have it all set up, I can click on the changes, and they show up in a pop-up picture.  However, this picture is too small for me to read the dimensions, and when I try to click on the picture, it disappears when my cursor goes over it.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cyrusfunk,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to compare files in Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you let us know if you are referring to the pop-up window as seen in the screenshot below?

If yes, sorry to say but this functionality is not available.

Let us know if that is not the case.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Shivam,

I think the pop-up I am referring to is different than the comment box that also can show up.

.Pop-up.png

For example, in these two images, the exclamation mark is the only change.  I can click on it and it shows that this is the only change.  However, on more complicated drawings, sometimes that pop-up window is too small for me to see the dimensions and other small details.

Thanks,

Cyrus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is not available in the current version of Acrobat, then please make a feature request at User Voice where the engineers will see it and you can track it. It's a great idea!

Acrobat for Windows and Mac: Top (1698 ideas) – Share your feedback on Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems the size of the pop-up depends upon on the size of the text added on the pdf (please find attached the screenshot for the same) As Jane mentioned above, you may share your feedback to the team using the link.

Thanks.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines