• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Profiles (LUTs) not showing up in Lightroom Classic CC

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added some new profiles to the Camera Raw ->Settings directory, and they now show up in ACR but not  showing up in Lightroom (yes, I'm using a RAW file).  I've installed profiles before and they work fine in LR.  Any Idea why they would appear in ACR but not Lightroom?

Thanks very much for any help!

Bart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bart,

As the profiles are not appearing in Lightroom, could you please let us know which exact version of Lightroom and opearting system you're working on?

Also, what is the file format of the profiles?

Could you try the steps on this link and let us know if it helps? https://lutify.me/support/documentation/how-to-install-lutify-me-luts-into-adobe-photoshop-lightroom...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for replying.

I'm using the most recent version of everything: Lightroom 7.4 [ 1176617 ] on Windows 10.  The profiles are .xmp files.  I moved the files into the Settings folder, as per normal.  The profiles are now visable and useable in Camera Raw, but they are not showing up in the Lightroom Profile Browser.  I have added other profiles in the past, and they show up in both ACR and LR. 

This seems very odd, but there must be some simple solution that I'm overlooking.

Regards,

Bart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you putting them in the right folder? They are supposed to go in C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings and not in the more general system folder that is also present. Lightroom only looks for profiles in the local folder in your own account's directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried restarting LR after adding in ACR?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

Yes, I have restarted LR several times.  Even restarted the computer.

Bart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jao,

Yes, the files are in the right folder.  I have installed other profiles (LUTs) and they have worked properly.  And the profiles in question work in Camera Raw, just not in Lightroom.

Here are screenshots I just made in ACR and LR.  Below is the Profile panel in ACR.  The profiles I just installed are circled in yellow, so everything is fine in ACR.

ProfilesACR.jpg

This is the Profile panel in Lightroom, showing that the profiles circled in yellow (above), which SHOULD be there, are not there.

ProfilesLR.jpg

What the heck is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines