• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to buy a Lightroom Classic licence without any cloud storage and with a one-time payment

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I want to buy a Lightroom Classic licence without any cloud storage and with a one-time payment. How and where is this possible? Same for Photoshop Classic.

Thx,

Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How and where is this possible?

It is not possible!

Both Lightroom Classic and Photoshop are only available by a subscription to a Creative Cloud Photography plan, paid monthly or annually.

You may still be able to buy Lightroom v6 (perpetual), but support for this has ended. It will not get updates or new cameras added.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still possible to purchase Lightroom 6. It costs $79 in the US for an upgrade or local currency price. Go to this link:

Shopping Cart

The price of the full version is normally shown at the check-out but you can use the pull-down menu to switch to the cheaper upgrade price if you already own Lightroom 5 or an earlier version. Lightroom 6 is the final perpetual licence and it is no longer being updated by Adobe. So be aware that as modern operating systems get updated there is a risk it could become redundant.

If you wish to remain completely up to date and have support, if needed, its best to subscribe to one of the photography plans starting at $9.99pm or local currency price. You can only sync to the cloud & mobile devices with a subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

peterb69721618  wrote

Hi!

I want to buy a Lightroom Classic licence without any cloud storage and with a one-time payment. How and where is this possible? Same for Photoshop Classic.

Thx,

Peter

It isn't. No more perpetual licensed versions of LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines