• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

if I already downloaded adobe acrobat doesn't that include adobe cloud to put pdf documents in?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have downloaded adobe acrobat but when I tried to put a PDF document in the cloud I got a message that said "Failed to load and application resource" (internal error)  ????  Doesn't adobe acrobat include the cloud for documents with out having to purchase adobe pak?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only if you are subscribed to Acrobat DC. Other versions do not include cloud storage, although you can still use the free (and limited) version... I think the error is not related to that, though. It sounds like some other issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marciah2,

It seems you have Adobe Reader installed on the machine as we tried to find the details using the email address you are logged into the forums but no details were found. Do you have another email address associated with the purchase?

Also, could you try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum thread discussing the similar issue:

Failed to load an application resource error in Preferences

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines