• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending PDF for Signature Issue

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I think there may have been an update today or yesterday that has caused an issue with sending signatures from Adobe Acroat Pro.

1. I open a PDF.

2. I select 'Send for Signature'.

3. It then asks me to select a PDF, which it never used to do as I already have the PDF open.

4. I then select the PDF from the appropriate folder.

5. I then type in the email that I will send the document too.

6. Click 'Next', and it loops back to the screen where I go choose the email recipient and select a file. It is stuck in this loop. I am using a local Windows 10 Pro OS, it has also been tested by 2 other users on our end user server environment (Windows Server 2016 OS). They are both having the same issue.

The version I am on: 2018.011.20040, the version the terminal server is on: 2015.023.20053.

Thanks, Adam.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to send pdfs for signature in Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you try rebooting the machine once if you haven't already and check if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am having an issue with send for signature it keeps failing before i can update the fields ?

Can you advise where i am going wrong please.

Thank you

Donna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna,

Could you let us know the application you are using for sending pdfs for signature - Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat?

If using Reader, try sending pdf in Acrobat and see if that works. You may refer to this help document for the same: Send PDF documents for signature, Adobe Acrobat

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using acrobat dc, I’ve had 3 calls with support who haven’t been able to resolve this issue and transfer me to someone else and then I’ve just been left on hold for 20 minutes and given up waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having an issue with sending PDFS for signature.

I recently change the email address of the account and now a troubleshoot message saying "An Error has occurred, please try again".

Can you help me with this, please? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kebabread,

Could you let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Also, try signing into this link : Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign using a web browser and check if that works. You may refer to the steps given in the following help document for the same:  Send PDF documents for signature, Adobe Acrobat

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines