• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for an Event Registration/Booking program written in ColdFusion. Something that might work for Seminars and registrations.

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to see if someone has written an Event Booking or Event Registration program using ColdFusion.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure, but I believe that WolfShade​ has some experience in using ColdFusion. He may be able to help you.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for being late to the party.  Been off for two days for family related stuff.

It's easy enough to do.  Just make sure that the database is designed to contain all the pertinent information, preferably related tables to optimize the data.  Create a form that will require necessary information, use masks to make sure certain information is in the proper format (like phone numbers, etc.), validate the form, sanitise the inputs, and insert data into database.  You might want to include email confirmation, as well, so the user knows that the reservation has been completed and accepted.

Have I actually written such an app?  No, but it seems very straightforward.  Anyone with CF experience > one year could build a frame in a few days.  Then a front-end dev could make it look nice.  I will be out for the next two days, but next week I can be available to answer any questions.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks WolfShade for the response.

I finally decided to write it myself, as you have suggested and am well on my way.

Thanks again for the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines