• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page Informatin is Blank when exporting to PDF.

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All, I'm having a strange issues with InDesign CC 2018 for PC.  When I export a PDF and tell InDesign to include Page Information, the page information is blank within the exported PDF.  I can still select and highlight the text within Acrobat but nothing is appearing.  It almost looks like some kind of Font issue with the font that is being used with the Page Information.  So far I've tried just uninstalling and reinstalling InDesign and that did not fix the issue. 

Has anyone had this issue happen to them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Ok, I solved the problem, turns out I did not have the font "Helvetica" installed or the font disappeared from some reason.  I checked an exported PDF with Pitstop Pro to see what font was being used and saw that it was "Helvetica".  When I reinstalled the font and exported a new PDF, the Page Information was now visible within the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recall that Page Information only shows up when creating separations, not on composite PDF files. Haven't used that for a very long time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I solved the problem, turns out I did not have the font "Helvetica" installed or the font disappeared from some reason.  I checked an exported PDF with Pitstop Pro to see what font was being used and saw that it was "Helvetica".  When I reinstalled the font and exported a new PDF, the Page Information was now visible within the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines