• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

power point issues

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having problems with a Power Point export (MP4) when imported into Premier Pro. Basically cars coloured red have been turning orange. When I view the original file outside Premier, the car is definitely red. Has anyone else ever come across this problem and is there a way of correcting it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the color space of the original media for the Powerpoint RGB?

If it is CMYK, see here:

CMYK and PowerPoint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PeruBob has an excellent point ... also ...

PrPro works in sRGB/Rec 709, the general standard for broadcast video. It will to the best of its ability show things within its own monitors accurately within that space.

Is your monitor a 'native' sRGB monitor, or perhaps one of the P3 wide-gamut rigs that ship with a lot of the new Macs? Sadly, that OS isn't setup to allow easy calibration of the monitor for Rec709 viewing, at least from what many here have posted.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I’ve worked it out. I failed to mention something critical in my message which was that the ppt graphics were produced with a pink key. Most things key amazingly well using Ultra Key but of course anything with degrees of red can be a problem. Only just worked it out. Thanks for responding though.

[Microsoft sales link removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines