• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer get the option to open an image with lightroom adjustments applied

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last few days I've noticed that when I right click on an image I've been working on in Lightroom and select to open image in Photoshop it no longer gives me the option to open with lightroom adjustments applied. Some images that have been converted into B/W open in colour although other adjustments are still on the image but one I did today has no adjustments other than cropping done to it. How do I get that option back??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CelticPhotography,

Are you facing this issue with all types file formats? Have you tried opening different formats from Lightroom to Photoshop?

Also, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom and Photoshop you are using now?

Regards,

Mohit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are working with raw images, and Lightroom and Photoshop/Camera Raw are current and synchronized, that message will not be displayed because it isn't necessary. The image will transfer to Photoshop and Camera Raw will be used to do the conversion automatically. If the image being edited in Lightroom is not a raw image then that message will be displayed because if you want the Lightroom adjustments to be included it will be necessary for Lightroom to create the new image first. In the first case, where you are working with the raw image, Lightroom can bundle up all of the raw image data and the Lightroom changes and send them to Photoshop and let Photoshop save the changes when you are finished there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

I get that, and thanks for clarifying. This has only just started happening and I always used to get the option to open with adjustments applied even for RAW images. My problem I guess is that when I open up a RAW image now regardless whether its a newly imported image or a historical one it opens in Photoshop without Lightroom Adjustments applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can only say that whenever I open a raw image from Lightroom new Photoshop I never received that message. But my Lightroom adjustments are always applied. Can you confirm that you are using Lightroom 7.4, and can you confirm that Camera Raw 10.4 is installed for your version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok guys, I solved the problem myself.....I updated Lightroom but hadn't installed the update so was still using an old version. Apologies for wasting your time!

Many thanks for your help

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines