• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prints Come Out Wrong Until Reboot

Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running LR CC Classic 7.4 on my iMac under High Seirra 10.13.6, prints often times come out in the wrong location on my paper.  I can quit out of LR and try again and it still comes out wrong.  If I reboot my iMac and go back into LR which takes me right back to the Print module and making no changes, I press Print again and this time it comes out correctly.  It doesn't do this every time but almost thinking now I need to put a cheap piece of paper in the printer (Epson SC-800 by the way) and test it.  Anyone else experienced this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Hi Kentmcpherson,

Sorry about the the delay in our response and that you're unable to print correctly from Print module consistently using Lightroom Classic  CC v7.4

I'd suggest that you take a look at the general troubleshooting steps mentioned in this linked article Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems that might help us in diagnosing the problem.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kentmcpherson,

Sorry about the the delay in our response and that you're unable to print correctly from Print module consistently using Lightroom Classic  CC v7.4

I'd suggest that you take a look at the general troubleshooting steps mentioned in this linked article Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems that might help us in diagnosing the problem.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines