• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using CS5 with Mac OS 10.13.2 [High Sierra - unable to print]

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Suite CS5 (not cloud-based) and when I upgraded my Mac OS to High Sierra (10.13.2), the program continues to work but I cannot print from the it..... when I  spool to printer PhotoShop closes..... has anyone found a solution?

Art

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no cloud based Photoshop. You need to upgrade to Creative Cloud, which installs to your computer just like older versions. Yes, not a good name!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would prefer not to do that as ongoing monthly expense I don’t need. Any workaround?

Art

(Personal and Business information removed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Systems and apps need to be kept in step. Consider taking the Mac back to an older system until you’re ready to keep them on step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem with Photoshop CC 2015. After upgrading to High Sierra 10.13.6, I cannot print. Photoshop doesn't crash, and the print dialogue box comes up, but there is no response from the printer, as if I never hit the print button. The printer status is green, but "idle." I can print from other programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you have a CC subscription, consider installing the latest version of CC, which has specific improvements related to High Sierra, and which is both free and can be run alongside CC 2015 (if you choose options carefully).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines