• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clips are in slow motion

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just downloaded Premiere Pro CC 2018, and all my clips in the playback play in slow motion.

I've uploaded both in MOV, MP4 AND MXF. Still no good. It also says "media pending", so I tried clicking and un clicking ENABLE.

Please could someone offer me some advice!!

Thanks,

Anna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A temporary solution may be to increase the speed/duration to the clips?

1. Highlight clips

2. Right Click and Select "Speed / Duration"

3. Increase %

^ This should allow you to get some work-flow started until a more detailed an appropriate fix is given by some of the more experienced members on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annas87426543,

We would need few more info on this to isolate the cause of the issue. Please provide us what was the frame rate for the media clips when they were captured. Also, please right click on the media clip in the Project tab in Premiere Pro and then click on properties to check if it shows the same frame rate value.

Also, please right click on the same clip in the Project tab and then click on Modify > Interpret Footage.

Please check if the Frame rate option is set as Use Frame Rate from file or its set to Assume this frame rate. If it is set on the Assume this frame rate option, please change it to Use frame rate from file.

Once done then try to import this media in a new sequence and check if it is playing back properly.

Regards

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet,

Thanks for the reply.

I've attached an image of the properties of the clip.

The frame rate option was set already to use frame rate from file.

Thanks,

AnnaScreen Shot 2018-08-14 at 15.55.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi annas87426543,

Please also provide us the sequence settings, this can be accessed by selecting your sequence or timeline then click on Sequence ( in the menu bar)> sequence settings.

Please also make sure that there is no Speed/Duration effect applied to the clips in the timeline that can effect the playback speed.

Just to make sure that you are not experiencing any dropped frames while playing back which may appear as the media playback is choppy or not real-time. You may also want to try this step, please select your sequence or timeline then click on Sequence ( in the menu bar)> render in to out. This will prerender the frames required for playback and should result in real-time playback.

Please let us know if it helped.

Regards

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a side note, you Upload clips to the Internet.  You Import clips into Premiere Pro.

There is a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines