• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Merge Does not Exist (?) in the New Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just singed up for Lightroom CC and can not find the HDR photo merge option anymore.  Is that feature not available with the new lightroom? Am I missing something?

On my PC, the lightroom version that i have is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC (Ver 1.0)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Photo merge and HDR features are not part of the new Lightroom CC. You need Lightroom Classic CC to have those features. Perhaps they will be added at some time in the future. But only Adobe developers would know the answer to that question, and they do not give that information in advance. Lightroom CC is only a version 1 software. We will have to simply watch it grow and develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo merge and HDR features are not part of the new Lightroom CC. You need Lightroom Classic CC to have those features. Perhaps they will be added at some time in the future. But only Adobe developers would know the answer to that question, and they do not give that information in advance. Lightroom CC is only a version 1 software. We will have to simply watch it grow and develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no HDR merge in Lightroom Classic CC now...Screenshot_111.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H, I tried the the free Lightroom and I can’t find photo merge either, it’s just not there. Is it because it’s a free trial. I wanted to try before I pay the monthly subscription. Any help ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now available in the recent Lightroom CC 2.2 release:

New and enhanced features | 2019 releases of Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines